Cute girls eat a salad or some drugs before they go out at night.
I pound a protein shake.
I’m a catch!
If you’re going to drink a meal replacement shake – with or without significant alcohol consumption afterwards (but probably with) – you’re obviously going to want it to taste like a Creamsicle, right? Well have I got the meal replacement pre-night out shake for you!
Creamy, delicately orange-y, and just enough whipped coconut to make you the happiest girl on earth too! With a shake in her hand! And 5” heels on her feet! And too much eyeliner!
I’ll be going now. See you at/under the bar.
Creamsicle Protein Shake
feeds one fun lady
Coconut Whipped Cream
(this will make way too much coconut whipped cream (370g?) but I’m sure you’ll find a use for it all. May I suggest eating it?)
- 1 can of coconut milk (Don’t use light coconut milk. We’re replacing a meal here and we are not fucking around.)
- 4 packets of Truvia (optional, depending on how sweet your protein powder is)
- 1 serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder (we all have one, right?)
- 8 oz unsweetened almond coconut milk (or similar product)
- ½ a frozen banana
- ½ teaspoon orange extract
- 75g coconut whipped cream
Honey, did you pack your protein bar in your purse? It’s going to be a long night:
With an electric mixer equipped with a whip attachment, whip your coconut milk on high speed until it becomes fluffy. Add the Truvia if you’re using it and keep beating at high speed a bit longer. Set aside.
In a blender, combine all your shake ingredients. Pour in a class, find a straw somewhere, and drink up. You look pretty.
Nutrition facts based on 2 scoops of Isopure Zero Carb Creamy Vanilla Protein Powder. Use a whey-less powder for a vegan shake!